She's frilly, she's feminine and she's versatile. The Dana low rise bikini bottoms make the perfect wardrobe staple. These low rise bottoms offer a moderate cheeky coverage and luscious ruffle around the waistband.
Unlike our compressive sister, the Laguna high rise, these bottoms offer more flexibility and stretch, whilst still maintaining the buttery soft feeling you’re used to seeing from us.
These pieces run very true to size, so no need to size up.
All of our pieces are made in Southern California from the softest, most buttery UPF 50+ eco-friendly fabrics and are shipped in recyclable packaging. We have a strong belief in sustainability as a brand and see no reason why you can’t look cute AND get a feel good moment of giving back to our earth with every purchase you make.
- Made from Recycled CARVICO Vita Econyl
- 78% Recycled Nylon, 22% Elastane
- UPF 50+ protection
- Double layered for perfect, body hugging fit
- Low scooped back
- Ruffle trim
- Internal pocket with removable bra pads
- Made in LA
- Though all of our suits are machine washable, to lengthen the life of your MooRoo suit, hand wash in warm water and air dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Model info: Allie wears a Medium, is 5’8 and normally wears a US size 4