Say hello to The Salcombe - your staple one piece. The one you’ll always grab for comfort, versatility and timeless style. This suit has been designed to flatter every body shape whilst also working well dressed up with your favourite skirt or shorts as a body suit.
It features a whimsically inspired ruffle detail around both the front and back, while offering a v-shaped neckline and high leg rise. The scoop back and signature ivory frill on this piece is what makes it iconic, whilst the double layer fabric keeps you feeling secure all day long.
All of our pieces are made in Southern California from the softest, most buttery UPF 50+ eco-friendly fabrics and are shipped in recyclable packaging. We have a strong belief in sustainability as a brand and see no reason why you can’t look cute AND get a feel good moment of giving back to our earth with every purchase you make.
- Made from Recycled CARVICO Vita Econyl
- 78% Recycled Nylon, 22% Elastane
- UPF 50+ protection
- Double layered for perfect, body hugging fit
- Low scooped back
- Ruffle trim
- Internal pocket with removable bra pads
- Made in LA
- Though all of our suits are machine washable, to lengthen the life of your MooRoo suit, hand wash in warm water and air dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Model info: Sarah wears a Small, is 5’5 and normally wears a US size 4